Monday 9 November 2015

NEW BLOG ON POINT

Being a minimalist, I tried.
Containing everything in one place, I tried.
Staying on one topic, I tried
You may say I don't try hard enough but I tried.


Okay! Enough!
What I'm trying to say here is... WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!

In case you don't know me from my other blogs (which I have privatized and kept under the rag), I just simply blog about everything, actually.
I started doing a journal-type of blog which I have maintained throughout my Junior and Senior Year of high school, and then I had this personal-type of blog where I post basically everything (It's very messy, trust me).
Plus, that one blog I was required to do for a course subject (tucked in and kept, as well)

At this moment, I have other two blogs that I maintain (aside from this 'new blog')
I have a book-blog namely, "BOOKS AND RAINDROPS"
and I have an asian drama/soundtrack blog namely, "JEONGMALCHOOA"
(yea, yea, I have a keen talent for naming things, psh)

If you checked the other two blogs above, you may notice that somehow it's more of an objective type of blogging (though I know both of them are opinion-based blogs, but you know what I mean). And I can't live with objective blogging all my life, so I have to have another blog which I can be more casual in.


(This will go to my 'About' section)

This blog is named after my penname, "Sleepy Potterhead", and with that saying I want to keep a personal contact on this blog which will not only feature what the works of my mind are but also the emotions that I keep, if there is anything (because apparently, they say I am a robot)

"sleepypotterhead" is a very sentimental name for me, not only because of how I got it, but also because it pertains to what I am as a whole. It treasures my personality, if saying that makes it a lot easier to take in.

Basically, "Sentiments of Sleepy Potterhead" is an opinion-based blog on various things that I am interested in. As to keep things in order I would do my best to stay on the line of these few topics/categories that I am going to blog about:

  • TV Shows
  • Movies
  • Personal (this may be include thoughts, quotes, and all the shenanigans that I don't have a category for)
  • On the Street (may contain a lot of photos, basically it's when I'm on the road, but that rarely happens)
  • The Filipino Way (because I am a Filipino and there is no way that my blog won't contain anything Filipino)
of course, there's no more asian drama/songs and books involved because I have a different blog that focuses on that.



And with that said, I will be leaving this blog for furnishing and post-adding.


Truly Yours,
sleepypotterhead


“But there's a beginning in an end, you know? 
It's true that you can't reclaim what you had, 
but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh.”
- Alexandra Bracken, 
The Darkest Minds 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Palo I will keep it professional for you
    Nice to see your blog miss you
    Drew

    ReplyDelete