Sunday 29 May 2016

Philippine Bloggers on the roll for Bloggys 2015

Too many blogs to see
Too many stories to read
But who gave the best content
and who thought of pure intent


Hi-Five Philippines!

So I found out about this awards ceremony for the best blogs in nation. And even though I am not one of them, I am still excited and happy for the winners and the best blogs of 2015 that were awarded at the Bloggys 2015 Awards Night at the SMX Convention Hall last year of November 21st!



Let's talk about this awarding. Bloggys was launched by Paul Agapin (who is the CEO of Essays.ph) and its main objective was to look out for best blogs and bloggers over all the variety of niches and industries. And with the help of several people, in different industries, to act as a judge, they came up with the awards such as: Champion, People's Champion, Best Design and Best Blog Post. They also gave out an award for the winner of each niches and People's Choice awards, which was decided by public voting, also for each of the niches.


I am a Filipino blogger as well but since I still hadn't gone 'out there' yet, I will be an aspiring blogger for now. So, I'm going to check out the best blogs and let's see what contents we can find.

For the Bloggys 2015 Champion, Pepper.ph bagged the bacon. Be it a real bacon? We don't know because Pepper's all about food. 




Pepper also won as the winner on the Food and Dining category (obviously) and as the Best Design and I know that their interface and theme is something to be envious about. Maybe most of the bloggers would agree with me when I say that we all dream about an interactive and dynamic designs. People like me just doesn't really get those kinds of things, one day.... one day....

*

Next up is the People's Champion, Controversy Extraordinary. So, do Filipinos like controversies and intriguing out-of-the-blue things? YES! Even I can go hours and hours in researching about Nostradamus and (let's admit, because one way or another we all did this) Illuminati signs. Heck, I even liked Dan Brown's titles. And this blog is one example of where you can find these kinds of things.




I think, one of the reasons why this became the People's Champion is because it picked on the brains of the Filipinos and because of our certain hype for controversies, this blog offers articles which so you won't find or read about on a regular day.

*

The last blog that I will be talking about is The Endocrine Witch, which won for the Best Blog Post. Now, if you don't know what endocrine is, then you would probably mistake this one out for literature or fiction. ("Witch" of the words gave that impression out? Really?)



Miss Tan's medical blog also won as the People's Choice on the Health and Fitness category.


**

I wish I can check out and blog about all of the blog winners. There's just too much of them and they are all good!

And even though my blog is probably non-existent let me say, "CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE BLOGGYS 2015 WINNERS AND KEEP ON BLOGGING!"

All the best for Bloggys and I can't wait for the next year's awarding!


yours,
sleepypotterhead



No comments:

Post a Comment