Wednesday 16 November 2016

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Oh My Darling, Clementine
To lose thy memories or nein
Process ended, but we met again somehow
Please let destiny lead us now




When I first came to know this film, I didn't know that it is a Jim Carrey one and I didn't expect to actually know half of the cast - but then I do. (To support my ignorance of the film, this movie is somehow just in my laptop waiting to be opened, before actually watching it, I didn't search about it neither do I had internet when I opened it.)

I first thought that it would have the same vibe like "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" and "Me, Earl and the Dying Girl" but it was completely different but closely compelling.

I loved how everything was presented, the sequence of how everything was shown. The backstory of the supporting characters were to watch out as well. Jim's acting is beyond compare (like if it's Jim Carrey you would, "ahh, the guy in The Mask" but actually I have to pause the film a lot of times to be sure that it is Jim Carrey). The amazing about this film is how everything is connected as well as the idea of making someone completely forget a part of his life. And the script and narrative is commendable as well.

It is very interesting and somehow you would think what if there is really a clinic like Lacuna? What if you could actually forget something completely? and somehow you would also look back on your life and get sentimental.



"I'm always anxious thinking I'm not living my life to the fullest"


yours,
sleepypotterhead

No comments:

Post a Comment